Thứ Tư, 5 tháng 7, 2006

Nothing to blog...




Woke up at 2pm. Shit! What the heck! I went to bed at 5am in the morning after the football match. Italy won at the last minutes of the extra time. Some were happy, some weren't.


Met Mr. Nino at 2:30pm while waited for the bus to school. He asked me about the football match in the early morning. Oh oh. He's Italian. Yeah. That's why he looks happy today.


"Italy was great! I love Del Piero's shoot. So clever!" I said.


He just showed his thumb up! He's happy!


Day seems to be shorter since I came here. Feeling blank all the time. Don't know what to do. Just follow the stream of life. Feel fucking bored here!


I sweared to myself not to write any silly blog anymore. But, see what happens, it's silly again!


Uh oh!


Gotta back to work. Wanna go back to Vietnam for few days...

6 nhận xét:

  1. I sweared to myself not to write any silly blog anymore. But, see what happens, it's silly again!

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. bây h em muốn ôm bất cứ 1 người Ý nào >:D<

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. hehe cứ muốn qua qua lại lại thế thì mệt lắm anh :D

    Trả lờiXóa
  4. " Let's do something new or at least different everyday "
    <from Hung's Blast>

    Trả lờiXóa
  5. nhin giong nguoi Thai wa roi...moi sang chua dc bao lau...blog cua chi con chuoi hon em...ke di...co sao dau hihihi,nice evening nha.

    Trả lờiXóa