Thứ Tư, 17 tháng 5, 2006

New challenges...




I thought everything was solved but today, new problems occur. New difficulties, new challenges are waiting for me. I'm working under pressure and I hate this situation. I hate it but I can't live without it. I might go crazy if I'm sitting in a blank room and doing nothing. I love pressure but I hate it as well. I wish I had a break now and fly to Thailand to visit my friends and Webster... Miss you so much.... muuuaaahhhh... Image



It's been 2 years since I finished my English course at Webster and started my master degree. This photo was taken on the day I knew the result from the English course. I passed. Cool... I was born in May and always get pressure in May...



Oh, this evening I have a drink with my group. I love sitting on the pavement, have some drinks and look at passengers. Sometimes I feel that I prefer going out with my friends rather than sticking with my girlfriends. Image Oh no, what the hell am I? Hopefully one day I will find someone who is really really... funny and active... Image How bad I am!!!



Back to work... so many things to do today...

3 nhận xét:

  1. oh shit ... bao roi` kem tieng anh ma` con` choi toan` tieng' anh ... khong them` vao` nua~ ... chan'

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Frankie แฟรงกี้lúc 20:39 16 tháng 5, 2006

    khong biet tieng Anh ma "Oh shit". La` la`o?

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. pha' virgin blog :D. u look like a dork there, bro xD. Guess u need some rest xD

    Trả lờiXóa